Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, make a payment, register on the site, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name and email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Jerseybeanstalk may collect and use the User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalise user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Google AdWords Remarketing
Jerseybeanstalk uses the Google Adwords Remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our Site. Google AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioural targeting service provided by Google. It connects activity on coopbike.com with the Adwords advertising network.
Google AdWords Remarketing places a cookie on your computer. This cookie does not identify you or give us access to your computer. The cookie allows us to show you relevant advertisements across the Google Advertising Network based on pages of the Jerseybeanstalk Site that you have viewed.
You can opt out of Google Adwords Remarketing by visiting http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
You can opt out of all third party cookie advertising by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We do not share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with others.
Third party websites
Users may find content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our clients, partners, suppliers, advertisers, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these third party sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on 3rd July 2020